Venue: Westminster Cathedral Hall
ProgrammeThe following will be played:
- Beethoven - Trio in C minor, Opus 1 No 3
- Fauré - Trio in D minor, Opus 120
- Chopin - Mazurka in F# minor, Opus 59 No 3
- Chopin - Mazurka in A minor, Opus 67 No 4
- Chopin - Mazurka in C# minor, Opus 63 No 3
- Dvorak - Trio No 4 in E minor, Opus 90 'Dumky'
The Arman Trio
Hailed by Le Point (Paris) as a 'meeting at the summit' and by Musical Opinion as 'rare structural strength and sinew', 'compelling, refreshing and unusual', the members of the Arman Trio have been performing together since 1985. Their poetic, impassioned and incisive performances have received accolades and standing ovations.
Since 1998, the Arman Trio has been touring regularly throughout North America including performing several times at New York's Carnegie Weill Hall. They have performed in Turkey, France and throughout the UK including several performances at the Wigmore Hall in London and several international festivals in Europe. The Arman Trio has recorded for Albany, Musician's Showcase and AKMuzik labels. They gave the world premiere of Piano Trio No3 by Benjamin Lees at Dartington International Festival in August 2009.
(Deniz Arman Gelenbe, piano; Constantin Bogdanas, violin; Dorel Fodoreanu, cello)
- Members: FREE
- Youth Members: FREE
- Friends of the Chopin Society (standard): £10.00
- Friends of the Chopin Society(seniors over 60): £8.00
- Non-Members (standard): £14.00*
- Non-Members (over 60): £12.00*
- Full-time students with ID: £8.00*
- Members: £7.00
- Friends: £7.00
- Non-members: £7.00
- Youth Members: £4.00
- Full-time students with ID: £5.00
Advance booking strongly recommended.
*The tickets marked with an asterisk (ie for Non-members) can be booked online, using the link below:
Members and Friends of the Chopin Society can reserve tickets by phoning 0203 144 0033 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. All reservations will be acknowledged.
Some tickets may also be available on the door on the day.
Details of venue
- doors open at 3.45pm