St Gabriel's Church, Pimlico
St Gabriel's Church, Warwick Square, Westminster, London SW1V
St Gabriel's is a Grade II* listed building in one of London's elegant garden squares, built in 1853 by architect Thomas Cundy, Surveyor of the Grosvenor Estates (belonging to the Duke of Westminster), which today cover Belgravia and Pimlico.
The church holds around 300 people and is famed for its acoustics.
Nos C10, 360 to Lupus Street.
Nos 11, 239, C1, 44 to Victoria Coach Station.
Nos 2, 36, 436, 185 to Vauxhall Bridge Rd/Warwick Way. By car: parking is free on Sundays. Disabled access: there are toilets in the church, but no facilities for the disabled, although the church is accessible by wheelchair.